Many teachers who live abroad often are put off by having to get their medical done in their home country. Many teachers don't have set doctors, insurance, etc. However, there are a few clinics that specialize in getting the medical done for Saudi visas. Here are a few of the clinics that I have been given contact information for, and I have heard that they try to get you medical done in 1-3 day for you. Of course you can get your medical done by any doctor, but I know that my doctor complained about it alot and that it took weeks to get it completed. I have heard of some teachers medical results taking a month!
In the USA:
Dr. N. Edwared Gwozdz
In the USA:
Center For Occupational Medicine 2450 Fondren Rd, Ste 125, Houston, TX 77063
https://www.drfredbakht.com/saudi-visa-exams/Dr. N. Edwared Gwozdz
600 New Hampshire Avenue., NW
Suite 359
Washington, D.C. 20037
Telephone: 202-337-4080
In the UK:
https://www.londondoctorsclinic.co.uk/services/immigration-visa-medicals/saudi-arabian-visa-medical/
In Ireland:
Has anyone heard of a DLF form? Mesk Travel is asking me for one and I thought I had everything.
ReplyDelete