To get reimbursed, you will need to fill out the Mobilisation Expense Form. Our former VP was British, so you will see some non-American spellings on the forms. I didn't type them wrong, that is just in British English. If you are from the UK/South Africa-- please feel free to ignore my American English spelling errors ;)
Okay, so here is the shortened version of the form. I don't have the other form that I was given on arrival, because that was a paper version and more thorough. It had a place on it for hotels, gas, etc. This is just the basic form for reimbursement, but it should give you a place to jump off from.
Okay, so here is the shortened version of the form. I don't have the other form that I was given on arrival, because that was a paper version and more thorough. It had a place on it for hotels, gas, etc. This is just the basic form for reimbursement, but it should give you a place to jump off from.

No comments:
Post a Comment